Are you ready for a delicious and protein-packed chili that will leave you satisfied and guilt-free? This is one of my personal favorites and it is so simple and quick to make. My diet-friendly “Protein Chili” is not only easy to make but also incredibly flavorful. Let’s get started!
- 1 pound of lean ground bison or turkey (or you can opt for lean beef if you prefer)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 packet of chili mix from McCormick (or your favorite chili seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2/3 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 can of corn niblets (no added sugar)
- Optional: 1 can of white cannellini beans (to add extra creaminess and carbs if you want that)
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook the ground bison or turkey until it’s nicely browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat if needed.
- Add the diced tomatoes, chili mix, minced garlic, chopped mushrooms, and corn niblets into the pot. Stir everything together until well combined.
- If you’re using the white cannellini beans, go ahead and add them to the pot as well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 35 minutes, allowing all the flavors to meld together beautifully.
- Once the chili is ready, divide it into two generous servings.
Macros per serving (approximate):
- For an extra touch of deliciousness, top your servings with a sprinkle of your favorite cheese.
This “Protein Chili” is the perfect balance of protein, fiber, and flavor, making it a satisfying and healthy option for any meal. Enjoy!
*If you are interested in my custom diets and exercise programs click on the link below or in my bio. Check out what I offer. There are also mindfulness meditation and mindset work that I include as well!
If you wish to understand the full breadth of how I can help you, just click the link below or in my bio and set up a free discovery call with me and let’s talk!
*Join my mailing list! Just text: TAD to 42828